** please note: This is the playback of this live event, not an upcoming event.
If you're reading this, one of three things are safe to assume:
- You are thinking about buying a Cricut machine but uncertain of how to use it, what to do with it or if it's worth the $300-$500 price tag.
- You bought a Cricut and have been struggling to figure it out and the frustration makes you not want to use it at all.
- You own a Cricut, you know the basics but you don't know how to monetize your new skills.
If one of these sound like you, this is the perfect workshop for you. As a custom print shop owner, we currently operate 5 Cricut machines regularly including the Cricut Air Explorer and Cricut Maker Series. So, it's safe to say we're experts at Cricut crafts.
Here's what you can expect to learn in this workshop:
- Cricut design space Basics
- Alternative design software
- Cricut Air explorer project + overview
- Cricut Maker Project + Overview
- The main differences between each cricut
- How to monetize these skills and produce a new stream of income
- Lifetime access to the workshop recording via google classroom.
- 2 Cricut project files
- 2 Cricut project walk throughs step by step
- 20+ 2-10 minute tutorial videos
- 10 sections
- A materials list
- A Resource List
- Interactive feedback as needed
Everything you need to know:
- Event date: July 3rd, 6 pm CST - 7:15 pm CST (the original event date)
- Event platform: ZOOM
- Event duration: 1 hour & 15 min.