As a small business owner, you have a million things to do to crush your goals. But as a one-person operation, there is only so much you can do to avoid burnout and being fatigued.
That's where learning how to implement automation's helps you prioritize efficiency, reduce your time commitment to behind-the-scenes responsibilities, and eliminates repetitive task from your day-to-day.
Automations means you take repetitive tasks and allow them to run on autopilot so that they're still being done, but you never have to do them again, and you don't have to pay a staff member to do them either. Pretty cool, right?
One of the best automation assistants I've used is Zapier. But what is Zapier? What does it do? How can it positively impact your business?
Firstly, Zapier is an automation tool that lets you easily create workflows that involve common web apps and services. Currently, Zapier integrates with over 5,000 tools common in business.
These tools & their functionality include:
- Website: Shopify, Wix, WooCommerce + WordPress, Squarespace, Github
- Social Media: Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
- Email Marketing & landing pages: Klaviyio, Convertkit, Powr, Mailchimp
- Communications: Slack, Google workspace, Dubsado, Honeybook, Hubspot, Dropbox, Gmail
- Accounting: Quickbook, Microsoft excel, Xero
- Booking & Payments: Calendly, Stripe, Acuity,
- Content: RSS Feeds, WordPress, Youtube
- SMS Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Content Planning
- Project management & more!
Through integrating with Zapier and the software you use, you can create "workflows / Zaps" to automatically fulfill the repetitive tasks. For example, you can automatically send invoices and contracts after a consultation, re-purpose Instagram posts into tweets for Twitter and Pins on Pinterest, and add new email contacts to segmented lists and email automations. Believe it or not, that's just the beginning of what this amazing software can do.
But the best part is that through their free trial, you have the opportunity to see just how much Zapier can help you through task delegation and removing repetitive things from your schedule. With 10 Zaps completed, you can eliminate 1500 weekly tasks, giving you more free time to create content, attend events, raise brand awareness, and scale your business.
With these tools, you will learn:
- How Zapier works
- How to integrate Zapier into your day today
- How to setup ZAPS
- How to identify ZAPS that you need
- 5 easy zaps to get started
- How to automate customer reviews and use social proof in your marketing
- How to automate growing your email list, increasing youtube video views & getting new email sign-ups daily.
- A list of 33 automations zapier can run for you.
- Additional resources that explain automations can how to use them in email marketing.
The tutorial video package will be available and emailed directly to you by 08/04/2022. Please be sure to enter your email at checkout for your tools to be made available to you.