With this email marketing tool bundle, you'll get Part 1 and Part 2 of the Email marketing guide plus the new e-book, 500 email subject lines.
Email marketing is still one of the most lucrative marketing channels to date, with more than 75% of marketers relying on this for nurturing their audience and generating leads. With this in mind, it's a grave mistake not to partake in email marketing, as it is one of few ways you'll ever have your digital audiences' undivided attention.
Email marketing is an invaluable tool for your business; however, if you have never learned how to do it properly, it can feel daunting, overwhelming, and confusing. That's where these short e-books come in at!
In "Digital marketing: Email marketing for beginners," here's everything you can look forward to:
- Best Practices for email marketing
- Ethical Email marketing
- Federal Trade Commission policies and fines
- Creating an email preference center
- Email subject line testing
- A/B Marketing
- Email Frequency
- Email campaign series explanation + example
- 18 email content ideas
- 8 Tips for building your email list
If you missed this twitter space, No worries, you could listen to the full experience via Talk To Tyllah Podcast. The recording will be published on 01/01/2022. While listening to this recording is not 100% necessary for this download, it is HIGHLY recommended as it will make this significantly easier for you.
- Format: PDF
- Length: 23 pages
- You will receive this e-book via email. PLEASE ENTER YOUR EMAIL AT CHECKOUT; this e-book will NOT be texted to you.
Within the second book "Shopify Email marketing for beginners," here's everything you can expect:
- Intro to automation's
- Introduction to Shopify workflows
- A step-by-step breakdown of creating a workflow
- A step-by-step breakdown of the 7 parts of the email
- 7 formulas for writing emails that sell
- A list of 5 calls to actions for pop-ups
- A list of 11 call to actions to try in emails
- 10 ideas for freebies to grow your email list
- Format: PDF
- Length: 43 pages
In the third e-book, "500 email subject lines", you'll learn:
- The subject lines used during 4 years of testing subject lines in different industries with dozens of clients, ensuring that what’s shared here has worked for my agency.
- 5+ months of researching what other companies are doing across 50+ industries to make this a diverse email marketing goldmine.
- I compiled examples shared by over 50+ reputable marketing companies to provide a variety of subject lines.
- Lastly, I subscribed to 100+ companies' email lists in 50+ industries to analyze their strategies, subject lines, and more. This ensures these subject lines are relevant, used in real-time, and work for the successful brands we admire.
Sounds good, right? If so, here’s everything you need to know:
- This ebook is 31+ pages
- The subject lines are divided into 27 categories, each with 3-30 examples of subject lines.
- This is an ebook; you will receive it via email after purchase.
- Ebook format: PDF