When you open an email marketing workspace, you see 4 blank spaces to fill:
- The sender list
- The subject line
- The preview text
- The email body
The problem is, you're filling them but they aren't filling your pockets. You're sending email campaigns that don't get opened most of the time. It's frustrating, so you give up and ignore it.
It's a vicious, but common cycle for email marketing beginners.
Fortunately, this cycle can be broken by learning the proper steps to make email marketing work:
- Email strategy: identifying the 4 W's - What to send? Who to send it to? Why? When?
- Copywriting: How to tell a story? Position an offer? Structure the email body? Write and brainstorm subject lines? What is the best formula to use?
- Email sequences & automations with Shopify:d How to run the process passively? How to keep email subs engaged over time? Tagging and segmenting with automations
By learning these simple processes, you'll have clarity on how to use an email service provider, create effective email campaigns and boost revenue with loyal customers.
- Hostname: Tyllah-Chanel, AKA The Marketing Bully
- Credentials: Certified Email Marketing Strategist with Hubspot + Parternerd Shopify Store Developer
- Experience: 7 years of hands-on e-commerce experience
Virtual training details:
- Dates: July 15th - July 17th, 2022
- Time: 3:00 pm CST - 4:30 pm CST each day
- Ticket options: Ticket 1 is an entry for days 1 and 2 only. Ticket 2 is an entry for days 1-3.
- All attendees will have access to the workshop recording & Live presentation deck.
- All attendees will have the opportunity to submit questions before the live training and an additional 15 minutes at the end of each day to answer questions in real time.