Understanding how to plan and implement campaign strategies is the difference between having successful product launches and being discouraged every single time you hardly make any sales.
You could have the best products ever, but without campaign strategies for new products, services, events, and upcoming launches it'll never truly matter enough to make an impact.
Campaign planning is also an invaluable skill that's easy to learn and apply in any marketing setting whether you own a business or you work for a marketing agency or in the marketing department for a company. Campaign planning will NEVER go out of style and since these are transferable skills, this is something you need to learn how to do as a professional marketer.
Within this digital download, here's everything you can look forward to:
- Introduction to campaign planning
- The steps to campaign planning digitally
- Step 1: Identify the campaign’s purpose
- Step 2: Identify the offers
- Step 3: Create SMART goals, KPIs, & metrics
- Step 4: Create a content strategy
- Step 5: Plan social media content + begin creating it
- Step 6: Plan email marketing campaigns + new list segments
- Step 7: Landing/sales page
- Step 8: Lead capture system
- Step 9: Strategy to raise awareness
- Step 10: Launch day + 14 days after launch
- Closing remarks
Additional features include:
- A full campaign example was completed to better help you understand what it should look like.
- Step by Step book structure, making it easy to follow and find exactly what you're looking for.
- Interactive activities to guide you through creating a campaign.
- Format: PDF
- Length: 60+ pages
- You will receive the e-book via email on the release date. PLEASE ENTER YOUR EMAIL AT CHECKOUT, this e-book will NOT be texted to you.
- This book will be released in Q3 of 2022 until then pre-orders are accepted and you will be the first person to receive this book as soon as it's available.